Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gone till November
gone till november...
I cant work a nine to five.

Yes I know the feeling. That is a great reson to chase the fame. Only cos of the work time line.

So what I do is create. I make things. most of you guys have probably seen a lot of my design work. but you will never know it was done buy me... and I promise you its not cos im a humble servent. I would preffer you knew what was made with my mind. Every time you walk into a restrant, when u r at the airport, when u buy a soda. when you are driving and look out the window. when you take your lovers clothes off or Just open a magazine. My come in contact with my design work. I'm dont have the fame, so I chase it and I have landed in some great spots. I have had life altering experiances. www.iconiclife.co.cc

Who the ef said Directing music vids, riding fast cars, flying high or manajes where for a select few. I assure you. I have done all this and more. So l will chase the fame forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment