Friday, August 24, 2012

About being called in yesterday. What happened was, I was seated a my desk when I was called in by the bosses PA. My colluege giggled at this, maybe I am in some sort of *ish. He had an ops manager in the office.

I stepped inside, wondering what royal fuckup I had made this time. He smiled and told me to have a look a presentation... He just wanted my input on it. I was surprised but did not show it. So in my most creative proffesional tone, I advised on the direction and changes to me made on the project. I was more suprised when he started typing to the person who had put together the presentaion.

It was not that he was asking my thoughts. It was that he was asking for my thoughts on a project that was not my own.

So the world knows how to keep a hold when it has too.

I'm building a home like this. Im will tell you how. I'm not sure most of it will be on the lawful kind. I'll walk you through the steps as I go along. I will upload an exsiting pic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment