Thursday, September 13, 2012

New iPhone is out


The knew iPhone5 is out!!!!! But first more important is what I had fore breakfast. 
I had 2 slices of butter and marmite, then I had Ribs... yes, my first healthy meal of the day was ribs. Now to least interesting stuff. The Knew iphone five is out today
Yes most have already seen the chines version and leaked pics. I am must say I am disappointed at the lack of enovation since Steve Jobs Died. The earphones look great thpough.



It is said the sound output is of great qaulity and comfort is what 75% of humans want.  I believe Nokia is doing a good job. I see its stock going up again.


The knew windows Rang even have a the best wireless chargeing available today. it is even built in to its casings. Well done for that. While talking about the Nokia rang. I think the knew iPod nano looks like it. Is looks good though, I want one

and there is also the Ipod touch. love it. I will have one. is that a speaker I see.
Yes they have included a built in speaker. ( I see chines exploiting this). turn your ipod into a phone.


I like this item. I'm buying it .

No comments:

Post a Comment